21st February 2015

Today we spent a couple of hours up the allotment tidying and sorting bits out.

We moved sme of the turf we’d put in the compost bin. Marked out the beds for plot 10 and decided to glysophosphate the area we intend to plant.





We also planted a couple bags of potatoes and put them in the poly tunnel. We then rehydrated some jiffy plugs and started some tomatoes and leeks.



We put in an extra row of broad beans and fudged together an a frame for the peas.



We top dressed one of the raspberry beds, sorry no picture of this and it was communal compost we used.

The only other thing we did was notice the garlic was coming on nicely.





Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s