15th February 2015

Today we finished putting our poly tunnel up.



We had sunk the frame so this needed to be buried, there was a ‘skirt’ of extra material which needed to buried as well, this acts as an anchor. It took about 8 wheelbarrows of soil to cover, this was hard work and we are feeling it now! It does feel like we’ve achieved something this weekend. The inside has been levelled, raked over and we put a walking board in there too.





We had accumulated a lot of wood which needed to be burnt, the weather was good so we got rid of that too.



Planted another row of broad beans as well as thinning and rejigging to even the plants out.



And finally fitted our water butt to the new shed, picked up a bargain from Wilkinson.



Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s