Today we went up to the allotment to check things over as we had been taking a break during the recent bad weather.
The peas and beans are continuing to grow well and the fruit bushes we panted/moved are doing ok too.
We finished clearing the first raspberry bed of overgrown grass but didn’t get round to talking the second one!
And weeded around the garlic we planted in November. All 12 cloves we planted have sprouted and are growing nicely:
Whilst checking over the plot we discovered another rhubarb crown so dug it up, split it and plant it in the bed with the rest, which is starting to shoot so we might think about covering a couple of them to force some early rhubarb and spread the crop.